2014 | DALLARA IL-9
Two Dallara Indy Lights race cars.
2015 | DALLARA IL-15
Brand new and making its debut in 2015, the IL-15 will offer the latest in safety, technology and performance while providing a cost-effective platform for our teams.
- Constructed by Dallara Automobili
- Highest performing race car in its class
- 450 HP AER turbocharged engine, capable of running the entire season without rebuild
- 50 HP push-to-pass for high speed overtaking
- Cosworth steering wheel with integral display
- Full integrated paddle shift technology
- Patented Motegi wheels with techno-mesh design
- Driver’s seat fits Indy Lights and IndyCar Series cars
- Meets INDYCAR standards in chassis penetration and cockpit rim
- Raised monocoque around driver’s head for protection
- Patented Serviceable Braille Carbon Fiber Lithium Ion Battery
As part of our testing program, we use one of the most advanced race simulators in the world. Designed, engineered and built by the same people who build today’s flight simulators for aircraft test pilots, it offers a level of sophistication that is unmatched by anything in motor sports. A driver is harnessed into the race simulator and given instruction to race at top speeds and compete on any track programmed . There is nothing closer to actually driving a racing machine of this type in any environment on any track.
Indy Lights Program Testing
- New Series IndyLights Car plus a back-up car
- Runs between the first Race Event and the final Race Event of the 2015 season.
- In season testing is restricted to one (1) Entrant Test day per Team, along with the Open/Promoter Test days outlined below:
TBD Mid Ohio (1)
TBD Milwaukee (1)